UnternehmenServiceProdukteKundencenterKontakt
English

History

1944: Company Holz- und Gerätebaugesellschaft mbH founded in Verden by Dr. jur. Heinz-Jörn Zülch from Bremen (whose extended family includes Jan-Philipp Reemtsma). Some 20 employees produce ovens, honey extractors and church tower clocks.

1950: Renaming of the company to VEMAG Verdener Maschinen- und Apparatebau GmbH. Start of production of piston filling machines (GNOM, CAM) for the meat industry.

1957: Development of the first continuously operating vacuum fillers for growing industry demands (ROBOT G250).

1965: Company assumes the product range of can fillers from Frankfurt-based FKF.

1982: Development of the first continuously operating vacuum fillers for small-scale businesses (ROBOT 500).

1986: Development and sale of the first co-extrusion systems for the manufacture of filled products.

1992: Founding of the Begarat sales and service company in Moscow.

1993: Entry into rotary vane pump technology with vacuum filler ROBBY.

1995: Entry into the baking sector with new technologies for dough portioners using double screws. Entry into integrated grinding technology field with the sausage grinder 980.

2000: Company splits into VEMAG Maschinenbau GmbH (machines and attachments) and VEMAG Anlagenbau GmbH (systems and control technology).

2001: Takeover of the company shares of VEMAG Maschinenbau GmbH by the company Robert Reiser & Co., Inc., Canton, USA.

2002: Founding of VEMAG Australia Pty. Ltd., taking over sales and customer service for Australia and New Zealand.

2004: Founding of VEMAG Makine San.Tic.Ltd.Sti. as a sales and service company in Turkey.

2005: Opening of the VEMAG customer centre.

2006: Founding of VEMAG do Brasil as a sales and service company in Brazil.

2012: Opening of the VEMAG Training Centre and founding of VEMAG Polska Sp. z.o.o. and VEMAG Sales and Service Co., Ltd.
as sales and service enterprises in Poland and China.

2016: Expansion of the VEMAG Customer Centre.