For our daughter company, we are looking for a
Top priority for a meat technologist at VEMAG Turkey should be primarily customer and company support. Travelling activity for this position amounts to ca. 80%.
Routine tasks include installations, demonstrations, supporting new products, customer trainings and general support of the sales team. The above mentioned position involves flexibility and the ability to quickly change the priorities, as well as alter your time table, depending on the customer.
• Technical and technological expertise by production of sausage, minced meat products as well as cooked, dried and smoked products
• Technical advice on the entire production process of the above mentioned products
• Customer support by the choice of machine application in order to atomise the production line
• Butcher training followed by food technologist or graduate food technologist majoring in meat
• Long-term experience in meat and sausage industry and technology
• Experience with machines by Handtmann, Risco, VEMAG or similar.
You can expect to join an open-minded and strong team, working in a friendly environment with flat hierarchies, and with attractive remuneration. We offer you a workplace with long-term perspectives in an innovative company with international flair. Our company offers you diverse opportunities for further development.
If you work well in a team, have the right qualifications, are used to independent working and enjoy taking on responsibility, we look forward to receiving your application. Our staff team would love to hear from you 04231 / 777 0