11. Third party rights to intellectual property and ownership
12. Reservation of title - provision - tools
14. Export control provisions
15. Protective regulations/quality
The delivered goods must correspond with the specifications and quality requirements set out in the order. The Supplier undertakes to comply with all regulations and directives prescribed by the legislator, supervisory authorities, trade associations and the competent organisations in relation to implementation, accident prevention and environmental protection. The Supplier undertakes to comply with the recognised codes of practice, safety provisions and the agreed technical data for its deliveries.
16. Minimum wages
17. Jurisdiction – place of performance – severability clause
18. Applicable law
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany, and, if applicable, the rules of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG), shall exclusively apply to these contractual relations.